- What is SupaMoto?
A renewable cooking fuel made from 100% sawdust or other agricultural wastes as alternative to charcoal.
- How to start a MimiMoto stove.
• Add fire starter such as paraffin or dry sticks.
• Start fire and turn the fan on low.
• Turn up the fan when flame is stable and start
- Can I use SupaMoto in my mbaula?
No. SupaMoto can only be used in stoves with controlled inflow air to complete combustion.
- Where can I buy SupaMoto?
We have a wide network of resellers and distributors in strategic places around the country.
- What other solutions do we provide?
We provide complete Home Energy Systems for energy needs. These include cook stoves and products like lamps, fans, radios & TV’s.